BIDDERS MUST HAVE DIRECT EXPERIENCE IN CREATING BLUETOOTH PROXIMITY MARKETING APPLICATIONS OR THEY WON'T BE CONSIDERED.
1. Application must work with any Bluetooth access point or one must be suggested
2. Application must be able to deliver to as many Bluetooth devices as possible
3. Please look at [url removed, login to view] throughout to get an idea as to the kind of content we like to deliver.
4. On the application itself:
a) We should be able to deploy it to a central server for us to manage all the access points via a web interface
b) A billing aspect should be built in for us to manage licensing of the product, daily, weekly, monthly yearly automatic invoicing. Same options should be available to resellers.
c) A data base must be built from all the historical devices to seek patterns of downloads versus devices discovered, times of days when it is more effective, times, days, dates etc...Graphical interpretation of such data
d) Option to send different campaigns from each Bluetooth access point in the networks via the web based application.
Other Common features
1. Tracking of devices historically so that the same content is not delivered to the same device twice
2. Dispatching specific content files randomly and/or in one order and on time based.
3. History must be maintain so that a profile is built on a device using perhaps their IDs.
3. Should be Permission based
4. Automatic campaign programming for delivery at certain specified minutes, hours, days, years, random, etc.
5. Content to be delivered is whatever the Bluetooth device would handle (Video, images, animations, vcards, games etc.)
6. Change name of the device
These are just few basic requirements. Please contact me if you have any doubts.
Looking forward to your responses