We are looking for an experienced programmer who is able to write or has already written a solution for the software as described below:
A program written in PHP, or C/C++ (preferred due to multi threading functionalities), that will enable us to create [url removed, login to view] (Google Email Service) accounts.
The program will work in this fashion:
1. Randomly create user names and passwords for the Gmail signup page and insert them into the signup page fields
2. Randomly create any other required information on Gmail signup page and insert them
3. After all the information is inserted, the account cannot be created until the Gmail Captcha has been inserted, please see Step 4.
4. As for the Gmail Captcha, we would like 10 of the captcha images displayed on one page, so we may type them in manually. This would mean that 10 accounts will be created simultaneously.
5. Proxy support (SOCKS4)
6. All of the created accounts shall be stored into a database (Text Files are OK) for further retrieval.
If any of the instructions above are not clear to you, feel free to contact us for clarification. If you have a simpler but similar working method or completed solution that matches the above criterion please contact us also because we are interested in acquiring your software.