Over the past three months, we had a solid application developed with the possibility of being one of the greats.
The application works except to three items which need to be resolved:
1) GPS (LocateMe) locks up the app. Function is used to feed location information to a GoogleBase Query.
2) Googlebase Query returns too few returns. Similar apps deliver dozens of returns but ours is not. In addition, we also get duplicates of items when it runs in the app but not if you paste the query into a web browser.
3) Load times for the pictures generated from query need to be decreased.
New Items to be added:
1) Toggle button to differentiate between two queries (one or the other at all times).
2) Change distance (in miles) of the search around either the GPS location or zipcode.
3) Add all US states to drop-down instead of having to type in New York, Minnesota, etc.
We are looking for a programmer with experience with LocateMe and Googlebase query applications to help complete this application.
* Must be able to test application in the US prior to sending us the code.
* Please provide references of applications or websites that utilize GPS and Googlebase Queries for review.
If you really a iPhone Developer? then kindly DO NOT BID OUTRAGEOUS for adding some features!!!!!!