I need an application that will be in two parts:
1. A horizontal slider that appears below any video playing on the Web in a major format (Flash, Quicktime, etc) and allows a viewer to slow down or speed up the video in a range from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] speed with minimal distortion of audio (not high-pitched like a chipmunk when sped up). Slider will also have a 1x button that takes video instantly to 1x when clicked and back to the previous speed when clicked again. Slider would display the speed as text (i.e. Play speed: [url removed, login to view])
2. A set of three urls - "slow", "normal" and "fast" - that appear beneath any video playing, that would instantly play the speed at [url removed, login to view] (slow), [url removed, login to view] (normal) and [url removed, login to view] (fast) when the links are clicked.
This is an application I would be able to put on my Linux server, but should work on Windows, too, in case I switch servers.
It would allow me to upload a video into an interface (that you create for this).
It would include, at my option, slider and/or speed links beneath the video -- selectable via radio buttons (+slider, +links, +both).
It would have a nice, clean, modern GUI.
Videos that have their speed altered must not:
- Experience noticeable lag-time (dropping of frames)
- Experience heavily distorted audio
- Put a load on the CPU or RAM of my server or end-user's computer
Must work on PC or Mac, all major operating systems, and for all major browsers.
Must be on or under my budget.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1311 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include:
Custom software development ([url removed, login to view] Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service)
I have a very rich experience with php, C#, asp.net, Silverlight, SQL, MySql, ExtJs, jQuery and a strong architecture knowledge and I am confident that I can build this application with a very good quality.