I need to make a FB account creation and autolike bot. I would like to have this done on VB, but other programming languages are ok too.
1) The bot must make FB accounts from a loaded text file containing an email and password. Example: Email:password
2) It should have fields to write down the incoming server name, port number or any other detail which is required.
3) Once account has been made, the script/application must have a second browser thread that allows it to login to the email account after 3 mins or so (can be adjusted) and verify the emails sent by facebook to each email box with their verification link.
4) Once facebook emails has been created and verified, it should be saved into a text file with any name and number with a sequence. Maybe with current date and time. All emails should be saved once it is verified into the same file for each FB account creation project. There must be a backup for any crash that might happen in between any account creation or any other automated work for the program.
5) There should be a different tab on the program for Likes. This likes should be able to load a specific FB accounts text file just as the email files (facebook email account followed by pwd).
6) The program should have a field to enter a facebook page URL or a facebook photo URL. This can be on seperate fields if it is easier to have it this way.
7) The program should automatically login to each FB account and browse to the URL inputted for the FB page or FB photo and click the Like button of the URL. The program should verify the like and state on the program somewhere the number of likes achieved and number of likes failed (if any). It should create a log file each time it runs a project so that I can find out what FB accounts are not working.
You can see how other programs out there works. there are free programs that does the account creation and some other programs that we can buy for a cheap price that can do Likes, but I want to have two in one as my own program.