I have been looking into various open source / Freeware / and commercial apps and was wondering if you could possibly consolodate a bunch of features into one app?
NOTE - All Code is to be documented
NOTE KeyNote source code may be a good place to look for a starting point.
1. Calendar Functionality
2. Spread Sheet capability
3. Rich Text Editor, Mouse wheel scroll active
4. Classic GUI look, very crisp
5. Changable ICONs
6. CheckBox Enable Icon
7. PDF Export of Selected Branch / node
8. DXF Viewer, Pan / Zoom via mouse wheel enabled, simple markup capability
9. Ability to have attachements and to view those attachments inside the app
10. Simple interface short-cut menus
11. Tab Interface - tab appers for each dB opened, true Multi document Interface
12. Spreadsheet CSV import / Export
13. A plug in architecure would be nice for spreadsheet functions and Syntax Highlighting
14. REALLY want to be able to run this off a thumb drive.
Once the bid is accepted the detailed requirements concerning GUI layout and testing will be documented and agreed upon by both parties before code work is to begin.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 25, 2007 11:12:25 AM:
NOTE - All Code is to be documented NOTE KeyNote source code may be a good place to look for a starting point. Deadline moved out to 90 days Requirements Document has been uploaded Best Regards Tim C.
Windows XP / Vista