I have very specific specs for this software/code.
The application can be made with PHP (Webcode) or any windows coding language.
The application MUST do the following:
- Get FTP details from a MySQL database on IIS7+ (port, ip, user, password) FTP connection not changeable anywhere else but MySQL
- All Settings for FTP application must be gotten from Database as well.
- All the FTP Client will do is upload 1 single file when the file appears in a particular folder
- Once the file is found and fully uploaded it is deleted and email sent to say success ( if database has email and the button ticked)
- Customisable timing for how frequent the FTP is, it will be automatic based on time, It will run in the background always and never close and will automatic upload if a complete document is found.
The server will be much more advanced but similar, Information will be pulled from the database.
- This will automatically know when the Client FTP has stated it will assign where the folder it will upload to based on the database.
- If a user uploads with the database on client of 2 it will upload to the server folder /2/ and so on.
- The server FTP MUST NOT REQUIRE PORTS TO BE OPEN ON ISP OR ROUTER!
- If I move the server ftp to another house or place it is to work as per normal.
- The server must be able to handle multiple files coming in for different users and folders.
A database and tables will be provided if you are a successful applicant and will need to design from out PSD Designs. The database tables document will show all the settings and what the settings are used for and the settings must be used in the application. I don't care how the program is coded I rather a web coding language like PHP but I will accept anything.
The environment and background:
1 Server, 20 Clients all with different ID's
Each night these clients will backup to a folder /backups/ the ftp client finds a complete backup in the folder and uploads it to the server /id of user/backups/ all 20 could be uploading at once, and in future there may be more then one server and over 1000 clients we need to be able to expand (the database allows for this).
To be successful and win the bid you must prove you know how to do all of this you must explain to me how your going to do this successfully in detail and how you think it will work.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1189 for this job
I Propose to deliver a solution based on Visual Studio 2010 (Visual Basic + ASP.Net). I am very conversant with FTP/FTPS. Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our [login to view URL] see Private message