We are looking for an experienced SMS Text Messaging Programmer to create a software solution for our new SMS Prepaid mobile SIM New Account Activation, IVR and Payment Solution through the use of Cell Phones/Mobile devices in multi-language including Chinese. It will initially be used for Prepaid international Mobile phones with new SIM and Cards Recharge 24X7. Also to include making payments, and funds transfer to be hosted in cloud computing.
The programmer must provide a Beta Version on their server for testing in English.
The SMS Prepaid PIN Activation and Payment Solution is aimed at ensuring users can instantly activate their Prepaid SIM Cards through SMS Text Messaging the PIN numbers. Clients will input their 8 Digits PIN that comes with their Prepaid SIM Card with a Short-code to our SMS Gateway. Like the VOIP Radius Billing gateway, the SMS Gateway will authenticate the PIN Numbers and send account activation response to the user in real time without the hassle of going online and filling forms, especially where there is not an immediate PC
The solution must demonstrate a new way of activating PIN Numbers, recharging Phone Minutes without a trip to the Vendors or going online. It must be designed to provide value added services for international travelers visiting U.S.A. and Canada A clear understanding of what is required is critically importnat before bidding is done.
Point of Sale (POS) Automation:
The POS marketing application is a client-centric solution and comes in three different interfaces: Web, IVR, and SMS. We want to capture, in addition to Web-based and IVR solutions, a SMS account activation to make it easier for our clients to utilize our services wherever they are and offer convenience to the end users.
Two of the three interfaces have been fine-tuned to meet the specific needs of users.
[url removed, login to view] web interface is to be designed for retailers with PC and online access. They can perform not only activations and recharges, but also conduct searches, perform customer service functions and view sales reports.
[url removed, login to view] who do not have PCs can use regular phones to access their accounts through an IVR.
[url removed, login to view], we need our agents and users who are always on the go to use their mobile phones to activate their accounts by sending formatted text messages to our SMS server, buy extra minutes, and order services that are available from their Mobile Phones.
Key facts about the solution:
1. The SMS Prepaid PIN Activation and Payment Solution will offer clients a way to activate and purchase extra Phone Minutes without the use of a credit card.
2. SMS PIN Activation and Payment Solution will be available to anyone with a mobile phone across Africa, India, and 21 European countries.
3. This functionality will allow users to recharge their Prepaid Long Distance Phone Minutes anywhere and anytime in different denominations—it is similar to Pay-as you Go wireless Phone cards.
4. It will enable us to offer other services such as viewing their accounts balance on their Mobile Phones, providing new product updates, and minimizing internet fraud.
5. The solution is enabled via use of the mobile phone, without the need to fill out forms. All users need to do is send a text message to a predetermined Shortcode, and follow the instructions on the return messages to activate and/or buy extra minutes.
How SMS PIN Activation and Payment solution should work
The functionality must operate via SMS and Reverse Charge SMS.
[url removed, login to view] purchase Prepaid SIM card with activation of Code and 800 access number
[url removed, login to view] user texts in to a specific shortcode and keyword
[url removed, login to view] User receives a pin code back containing activation PIN.
[url removed, login to view] software must be configured to either work on a single charge basis based on minutes used or recharge where clients can recharge accounts anytime anywhere there is wireless Network Connection.
5.A SMS Shopping Cart download should follow activation PIN for accounts record
We are interested to outsource our payment service to a third party electronics payment processor if it can add the Chinese language version for SIM activation, as well as accept recharge payments using IVR, Web or SMS link to the bank cards processing through the VISA, MC and UnionPay systems from China.
The Chinese text and voice script will be provided to the programmer. Best to program using WorldPress for easy collaboration in editing and update.