I am looking for a person who can write a script which will recreate websites from [url removed, login to view] with minimal manual intervention. We acquire large numbers of old domains and we need a script which will save us time in re-creating the original website.
- Clear Understanding How [url removed, login to view] Saves Websites.
- Ability To Rip/Save/and or Duplicate Websites From [url removed, login to view]
- Improvise when Archive Websites are Missing Images and or Pages
* Create Website From Scratch When Needed, While Maintaining Old URL structure
* 301 or htaccess Redirect Broken Links Or Missing PDF/PHP/and Other File Types
Things to look out for:
1. No [url removed, login to view] code in the html whatsoever
3. All links created locally should work (i.e. all pages linked to on the site exist/are created from [url removed, login to view] copy).
I also think the script will need to be able to do multithreading in order to keep good processing speed.
Look forward to hearing your bids.
I can do this script for you with professionalism. I have experience scrapping and mining data from the web, as well as in manipulating html for your particular needs (i.e. fixing broken links, images, etc.)