Here is information on the scheduling program that we want to be created. There are a few programs already out there for scheduling but he also wants these implemented on the platform. We also want it to be implemented on our website and for each person to have their own login/password.
1) For pharmacist to be able to enter their availability for the current
month and the next 2 months
2) Once this info is entered it goes automatically into a calendar that
only I can and anyone of my staff can view which will show a composite of
every pharmacist that is available for each day
3) From this calendar we can prepare our monthly schedule so we need to be
able to add information and lines as well as remove information. Any
information we remove, such as a pharmacist from a day, this pharmacist
will not be able to see the change
4) At the end of the calendar next to Saturday we need to have an area
where we can input the pharmacy names so that they match the times, days
and pharmacist working. I want to be able to see the entire month.
5) Each pharmacist will be required to have their own PW and Log In info.
When they sign up they can create their own log in ID but the account won’t
be approved until the information is approved. Their account must be
approved by us at which time we will give them a temporary PW.
6) I want to have total control over every ones files and be able to fix
log in and PW problems
7) The criteria with creating a file should be: name, address pharmacy
license number, e-mail address (must be the one already on file with EPC),
last for of their SSN or EIN
8) The pharmacist entering the information needs to be able to return back
to the information they entered at anytime so if they want to enter new
dates they can, knowing what they already sent.
9) No name can be entered into the calendar on the same day
10) When the pharmacist is entering their schedule they can also enter the
time in which they are available.
11) Once everything is completed with the program I want to be able to
change PWs etc..
12) Run reports from the schedule.
Examples of reports that may be useful:
1) search the number of hours, days and locations a pharmacist worked
2) search the days, hours and pharmacist who worked at a particular location
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2331 for this job
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of online scheduling software. Please visit [url removed, login to view] and also check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]