Our company would like to have a simple Instagram bot built as a desktop client for both MAC and PC.
We are comfortable with either having this project custom built, but will also accept bids to lease currently existing software that may have been built by the community.
The primary function we are currently seeking on a scalable level is to be able to plugin keywords (in combinations of 1 to 30 keywords / #'s) and then have our profile like the photograph in real time.
- Aesthetic Design. Yes it's a bot, but we want it to look good. Impress us with your shells and skins.
- Usability. Our development request is simple. Put in tags, like a photo. Make the UI/UX clean, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to use.
* Relationship with Developer for upgrades and API maintenance. Open to paid if required.
Here are other ancillary functions built off of this primary function that we would love, but do not require and can be found listed below. To make the bidding a bit more fun and competitive - those who offer for free or at a competitive price addition, will be our first looks. This scalar marketing software for Instagram would be dually owned and any profits made by sale or license of built software would be shared by the Developer and our Company at 45/55 split.
Please also note we are looking for someone who can help build out our vision as our budget increases. We are currently requesting this project to appease our marketing needs for our company, but also see the equity value in building a GREAT and reliable piece of software for Instagram and what it's equity potential may be. We are looking for a developer we can also work on future software projects with as well.
Extras, Add-Ons, and Expansions for bid or offer:
* Multiple Campaigns - starting at 5 (scalar)
* Campaigns with Start Time / Date and End Time / Date
* Mobile functionality. iPhone 4 -> only. Regressive iOS and Android OS adaptation not sought after at this time - but will consider for future upgrades to software.
* Multiple installs to desktop and mobile
* Very simple analysis sent to e-mail at end of set 24 hour run, or correlated to any Campaign with a Start Time / Date - End Time / Date. Analysis would show total likes given for the day. (Analytics feature set and delivery system is scalable and expandable).
Bids with please check PMB will be deleted.