Will be hiring today itself. And want project completed within 2 days.
CakePHP framework for user management from website and restfully (from mobile and authenticated). Web Site will run on LAMP server.
The web site will mainly be used from mobile device.
You need to provide the following function
1. User registration with Re-captcha and email confirmation. Validate unique username. User registration from REST api should also send email.
2. User profile management (self) (user can change their details including password changes)
3. Automated user password recovery (send a temp password to the users email and force password change on next login)
4. Login and logout
5. Administration dashboard to manage users and add/edit/delete groups and assign users to groups
6. Administrator able to define which group user will get added to as default on sign up
7. Access control management. Administrator should be able to define which users/groups have access to certain pages/functions.
8. Passwords to be stored as hash values in the database
9. Admin to be able to send email to a user, group, all users.
10. Must use CakePHP 1.3.x framework
11. Develop one dummy model accessible and modifiable from rest ( in authenticated fashion )
Must be web standards compliant, use CSS, AJAX to make good user experience (ie. checking for unique username using AJAX)
Quality and timely delivery will lead to repeat work.
The max amount to be paid is $60.
Kindly provide examples of similar projects you have done, along with restful APIs you have exposed.
Let me know if you need further information.