1. Design – would prefer the design similar to the site based around the look and feel of the Peppermill Casino, www.peppermillreno.com.
2. Functionality – Would like the site map to be similar to the Ontario Convention Center’s site www.ontariocc.com.
3. Site As A Resource – another main objective for the site will be to give potential clients the ability to gather as much information as possible without placing a phone call to our office. For example, users will be able to find out all they need to know about food and beverage services (with the exception of pricing) from the site.
4. RFR Submission – RFP’s will have the ability to be submitted through the site and automatically added to the database.
5. Other Information – a large amount of information will also be available on the site such as Theater site, Contact Us, About Us, and “What to do in Ogden.”
6. Theater Site – would include updates to the current Peery’s Egyptian Theater site.
7. Content Management System – OECC requires a complete CMS be installed so that the conference center can make all the necessary updates to the site themselves, if needed.
Please respond with
-Technical Approach to complete the work
- Timeline and deliverables from Design Phase to going “Live”, completion.
- Costs are to include, but are not limited to Website design, front-end development, backend features and CMS functionality. Content Management System setup including user access, Project Coordination, QC, pre & post launch testing, CMS training.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $5754 for this job
Dear Sir, We have 7 years of experience and qualified dedicated professionals to do this [url removed, login to view] can provide you our best service with [url removed, login to view] Best Regards