MySQL, PHP developer needed.
We want to take a number of datafeeds: like this:
[url removed, login to view]
and create a cron job to copy the contents into our MySQL database.
• If there is a new item, then ingest the data.
• If the data is the same, then ignore.
• If there are changes to an incident then update the database.
• Convert the “SUBURB – Name St at Other St”, to Lat/Long. co-ordinates.
• Publish this to an XML/RSS (or other format) so that an app/website can read this data.
Other requirements of this job:
• Create a quick and easy admin system to add/delete/modify entries. (Can use/implement a template system).
• Create a quick page displaying the results on Google Maps, showing the ingested data. Include a function to show only items that are within a 10km diameter.
• We want you to consult us, what is the best way to do this job? If you feel it can be done better, please suggest an alternative.
• Delivery within a week – flexible.
• We will provide full details upon accepting you as a freelancer.
To apply, please PM us a list of REVELANT PHP and MySQL coding you have completed recently. If you do not specify why it is RELVANT, you will not be considered. Please only apply if you have the skills to do this.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
Hi, Experienced php, mysql, jquery, html developer. Undetstood your requirement. Lets discuss in more detail and start on your project. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks