1. A program that will upload videos to multiple video sharing sites
2. The program can be either desktop software or run through a web server (PHP, etc)
3. The program must be able to upload to video sharing sites such as: Metacafe, Dailymotion, Veoh, Vimeo, etc.
4. I don't care if it can upload to YouTube. That would be cool, but not essential
1. Proxy support.
2. Multiple account support.
3. Ability to queue up mutliple videos for upload.
4. Ability to specify time to upload a video
5. Ability to specify time delay between the videos
6. Ability to specify which sites each video should be uploaded to
1. I select the video(s) that I want to upload, or supply a file indicating the videos to upload
2. I provide the list of accounts to use
3. I provide the list of proxies to use
4. The program uploads the videos to the different sharing sites
The MAIN THING I want is the upload capability. I need to upload one file to a bunch of sites without having to do it manually. If you cannot support the rest of the features, let me know what you can do. The person who comes the closest with the best feature set wins.
I don't care what you do to make it happen. I don't care what technology you choose to implement it. I don't care if it is PHP, .NET, C#, Flex, Air, ColdFusion or some web macros that execute in parallel or in sequence. I trust your ingenuity and creativity. I just need it to work.
I have cash money in hand and waiting for you. Make me an uploader, get paid. Any questions, just ask.
PS -> Please note that you are bidding against the HeySpread! service as well. They charge approximately 15 cents USD to upload to the sites I mentioned. Although I would prefer to pay once and have the ability to do this at will, my initial campaign only involves a few hundred videos, so the breakeven point will determine if and to whom I award this project.
5. Ability to specify metadata for each video. (ie, description, title, etc)
22 freelancers are bidding on average $754 for this job
I have had years of experience programming in the visual basic .NET language and I can get this done exactly how you want it. If you choose me you wont be sorry!