Hello! 'm looking for web developer(s).
1. Must have a good knowledge on Job portal or website conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and documentation.
2. Must agree that upon receiving the payment, you transferred all rights to the project to me.
3. Must agree that your project deliverable will be paid only if I see fit. This means that your project deliverable will be reviewed and tested for acceptance.
If interested, please send me your project development plan. This includes your bid, development coverage, and the list of feature and/or functionality that you intend to incorporate in the job portal or website development. Also please add a short description of the features and/or functionality and reason why it's important.
PLEASE BID ONLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
Hello everyone! Thank you for the kind interest.
Below are the initial (coverage) job portal / website functions :
Employer Profile (Can be viewed in public)
Free job advertising
Alert Jobs by subscription with maintenance feature
Browse jobs by domain, industry, location, position level
'm wondering if you could provide me a breakup cost of the following:
~ Technical specification requirement document development - Here please include other necessary or related documents that you think important like Entity ~ Relationship Diagram (ERD) for this phase of project activities.
~ System design development
~ Implement Development
~ Review and Acceptance
~ Support and maintenance
If you're still interested, please PM me your project development plan and the breakdown cost information. I would be grateful for the kind information.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hello! Again thank you for the kind interest.
Below are MUST HAVE information in the requirement document writing.
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATIONS
1. Scope - List of system modules that will be covered. This includes listing functionalities / features.
2. Use-Case Model - The diagram should show all the scenarios that will be encountered by the users for each specific event.
3. Assumptions and Dependencies
3. Specific Requirements (Software and Hardware)
1. Tables - This describes all the tables by defining the fields, data type, nullable (logical), & comments.
2. Entity relationship diagrams - The diagram should show all the table relationships created for all the job portal / website modules.
3. Screen Validations - This describes all the pages and all its sections (Header, Menu, Sidebar, Main Content, Footer) by defining the object name, object type, mandatory (logical), Protected (logical), System Generated (Logical), & Default value / comments.
If you're interested PM me for additional details.
====================Dear sir, done job portals earlier and will comply with terms from your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] with best wishes.========================