- Must be able to write decent english
- Must be located offshore
- Must be on ICQ/YAHOO/AIM
- Able to work with adult related content
- Imaginative :)
- Some Designing
I am looking for a content manager for my set of sites , blogs/websites /etc. The content designer will have the following responbilities:
1. Able to write up interesting/funny comments on my sites commenting about the content
2. Design mini sites/ put together content / advertisements.
3. Arrange advertisements into the content and test the ads for productiveness, I will provide all the ads etc.
4. Able to manage and design (low level) websites.
5. Report back to me every day or every 2 days on the progress of current ads/ etc/ site.
Workload - Less then 3 Hours a day.
A workday consists of
a. Updating current sites with new future updates.
b. Grab future updates from the sites I provide you with
c. Make a mini website (one page) design for advertisements. (Not everyday)
d. Tweak grab new advertisements from the sources I provide you.
I'm looking for interesting writing/ then designer.
I am very easy to work with so I'm sure you'll have a great and easy time. The more productive the ads are, the more bonuses will also be given out.
- This will be long term work, we will work for at least 3-5 months mininum and much more if we can work well together :)
Please reply with :
1) Some designs examples
2) The time you will be on ICQ/YAHOO/AIM during EASTERN TIME HOURS. You must have ICQ/yahoo/aim to work with me
3) How is your content writing
4) Reliability , How reliable are you :)
I hope to be working with some of you guys, Lots of great talent here.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).