I have a drupal site where I need to have done some small configuration work done.
- We have some issues with the tag system /taxonomy which are not being displayed after we deleted them all and started writing new tags.
- On our blog section we used to have a "about the author section", but now it is disabled. It should still be there.
- We have an image slider on the front page, but we cannot control which articles that should be displayed there. We need to have a "add to slider" function in the backend when we create a new post.
- We have a 'most commented' section in the sidebar where all the most commented posts are displayed. Some of the posts are books, videos and others, where the author should not be displayed. So the most commented blogs should have the author information on but the other posts should not.
- On the front page we have three teasers of the newest posts for all our sections. The height on each section is different. they should be adjusted so that they all have the same size.
If you are interested in this project, please let me know and I will provide you with a pdf and a link to the site.