Directory containing information about european notaries, with data from 25 countries.
A backend will be available to edit data if required.
All data from notaries is provided at the beginning.
The page contains 3 main sections:
[url removed, login to view] page. Home page will auto detect visitior’s language (es-ES, en-GB, etc) to redirect to home page depending on it. Every home page will show content from notaries in that country (one for each country in EU, 25 in total):
fr version will show notaries from France: [url removed, login to view]
es version will show notaries from Spain: [url removed, login to view]
de version will show notaries from Germany: [url removed, login to view]
The visitor can change the country version with a simple select at the top of the page.
Every country page will have its own translation based on some simple rules, so languages must be addable editable from admin panel, as we will create initially version for England and Spain. A table with codes required for every country will be given.
2. Listings of notaries by city. The visitor will be able to filter by countries and cities. There will be a form to search by country, city and some data (name and surname or just one of them) through which the visitor will get a listing according to his search.
3. Detail page. It’s the detail page used to show data from notaries. Detail page contains name, surname, address, map, city, country, phone,... and a link to send an email. This link goes to a form page to send a message to any notary. This form requires user registration and approval from an admin user.
There are also another some static pages with Information related to site, contact form with site, legal conditions... These pages will be addable and editable from admin panel, including tags for title, description and keywords.
A sitemap will be generated with data from notaries. Sitemap will be divided in as many as required to show a maximum of 50K urls each one. Sitemap will auto-update every day at 0:00 GMT.
Canonical tags will be added to every page. To avoid duplicated content, no matter the language of the visitor, canonical will point to country of the notary. So, if a user from Spain, with Spanish version, watchs a german notary detail page, the canonical will be something like [url removed, login to view]
Special rules for title and descriptions will be applied for paginations.
url showed to visitors will be google-friendly using clean-urls.
Treatment of 404 pages.
An admin panel will be available for us. Through this panel, we will be able to:
- Add new language and translations for it
- Modify, add or delete data from notaries
- Admin contact forms sent to notaries
- Add, delete or edit static pages
- Add, delete, see or edit users data
Design: we provide designs in clean PSD documented and grouped by sections for every page
Language: PHP / HTML5. Validated for W3C. Codification UTF-8.
Database: mysql. Optimized with indexes and keys. Debug of slow queries.
Project must be documented.
Clear-development: clean and logical code, clean and quick database queries, table-optimized,
The project will have to be installed and tested in our servers before final OK is given.
If some action is required to optimize the server running, it will be budgeted apart.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $510 for this job
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.