We have some basic stuff to to in preparing to move our shop to an other hosting environment. We have to move the templates that was already done, but a few things not work and has to collected from other places on the old account.
Also we want to use the AjaxCartPro on our account and has to become visible. Very important is that we need afterwards a document with the things that was done on the server for our system administrators.
This are some things to do;
- place ajaxcart on main page, and i needed on other positions (Aheadworks module install)
- find code (in old template) to put 5 products on bottom of each productpage, was already programmed on old site
- In English language the Euro symbol is behind the price, should be first as other languages
- turn of via the correct way the option "Add to compare"
- correct the easytabs in productpage, correct color of second tabs (CSS issue)
- make buttons in the right block same color from Grey to red with white text
- use (test/look) for a beautifull horizontal menu
- make [url removed, login to view] ready to point 2 domains to right templates
- make magento ready to point mobile devices to right templates
- and maybe some few other basic stuff
About time we think it will cost about 3 hours to work on in you familiar with magento, we do but we have to do other stuff to migrate our products to the new environment so we need the time for that.
So let hear from you!
We accept max 10 hours x your hourly rate with a maximum job fee of $150, it is only basic stuff, no designing only configuration.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
ArrowHiTech is company experts in developing Magento, Wordpress,Joomla, Drupal... With 5 years experiences, we will bring 100% satisfied for you. Can you view PMB to view our demos and reply to us? Thanks a lot!