I WILL NEED TO SEE EXAMPLES - Examples with a poor admin will not be considered. NO CL0NE SCRIPTS!
I am looking for a website that is very similar to task rabbit. I will provide all the front end design in PSD format.
It needs to have the same eCommerce integration, please review task rabbit and give me pricing. Here is what I think I will need.
1. Must have the ability for user to sign up as a new account or use their Facebook account to signup.
2. A job task poster will need to be able designate a fee for a task, then once the fee is complete, the job poster can release the funds.
- [url removed, login to view]
3. Must have a built in email integration system. The system will send out the task to all of the "Task Runners" automatically.
4. Runner are then welcome to bid on the amount they are willing to charge for the "Task" that is posted.
5. The job poster can then accept the bid.
6. Once job is complete, the job poster can then release the funds to the Task Runner. Sometimes the task runner will pay for things with his own money, so the job poster must have the ability to change the amount they are going to pay the task runner. Also a minimum bid amount needs to be added. If the task runner bids too low, they need to be notified via email or text that their bid is too low. This needs to be via email or text depending on the task runners preference of choice.
7. Must have the ability to charge various commission fees. The site will typically take 10% - 15% of the job poster's fee. We must be able to manage that commissions either site-wide or on the individual basis.
8. Must be able to take coupon codes and generate UNIQUE coupon codes easily. They must be able to be assigned a expiration date and also be able to control the commission amount charged.
9. The user that has performed the task must receive funds once job is completed. So the Task Runner will need to be able to setup an account with a routing number or Paypal account to funnel all money.
10. The job poster must receive an email or text immediately after job has been closed and funds have been released. This email or text must be have the ability to "Rate their Task Runner" with a 5 star ratings system. This rating system is very important. All runners will live and die by their ratings. This should also have the ability to add an additional "tip" if the job poster wants to. - This email must have a "Post to Facebook" link to tell everyone that a task has been completed.
[url removed, login to view]
11. A user that signups must be able to add their task service location and this needs to tie into Google Maps API to the job poster can see where the task runner is able to work. The maps must be able to show the task runners info in the Google Maps bubble and then be able to click to the task runners own personal page.
12. Must have the ability to search for a Task Runner. The user will need to be able to search for a task and also by location. EIther by city, zip code, neighbor name, or address….and maybe landmark
13. Task Runners must have a their own page setup for all runner information. It must be customizable by the task Runner - they need to be able to own their own page and be able to modify certain criteria.
14. Must have a rewards program setup where the Task Runner can earn points and receive certain credentials.
15. If a task runner does a certain amount of tasks, he gets what ever we designate. It could be a bonus, it could be a icon badge.
16. Also a map with all current job postings needs to tie into google maps api like task rabbits - [url removed, login to view]
17. Must have the ability to have blog built in.
18. must have twitter integration. so tweets must be posted on the site somewhere.
19. Must have the ability to add different cities or states if we need to.
20. The site must be SEO friendly and use a canonical URL system.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1827 for this job
I am the owner of [url removed, login to view] and we are looking for first order. we already completed some sucessfuly clone like [url removed, login to view] and gofundmelcone.com. Have a look my review.
Hello sir, we understand your [url removed, login to view] can do this project from scratch using php and [url removed, login to view] have 7+ years of experience in web design and web development. we have strong portfolio in various kind web projects More
Hi there, We wish to express our interest in being associated with your project. Please check our next post to view our related work samples and our offerings. Regards Roopali