We have a new eBay template and need a HTML coder to use existing information from our previous template and listed products to be copy and pasted into this new template.
Project outlined below:
1) This will be done in blocks of 20 products at a time totalling 200 product pages.
2) Copy and paste image html codes and information from old listing to new listing.
3) Editing new template layout code to include new information.
4) Information for each product will be given.
5) Listings will need to be edited using notepad++ and not using HTML editors to preserve code.
6) Code will be tested on eBay and then modified if its not displaying properly
To apply for this job you must be:
1) Good attention to detail, especially looking to find relevant product information.
2) Excellent HTML editing skills.
3) Finish the project without delays and in a timely manner.
Project winner will be awarded which has a low bid and low time turnover.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hi there..i am willing to work on this job..i have a broad experience in html..i once worked in ebay website..i am transfering japanese products into ebay..if you are interested please give me a mail..