We have a dynamic PHP website that I need someone to upload content to on a regular basis.
1. Receiving pictures and formatting/manipulating them in order to display them on the website properly.
2. Breaking up PDF files and converting them to a format that can be uploaded (for example jpg) and uploading them.
3. Getting articles and audio from us and transferring them to our wordpress.
4. Other general website management.
5. More opportunities for general marketing things..
Generally we need someone who is very "handy" with computers who can change formats, manipulate formatting etc. I need someone who can work independently and can problem solve on their own to find a solution.
This opportunity is only open to individuals who work independently (no team) who is available by phone and can communicate effectively in English. Therefore north american based people are preferred.
Please submit your hourly rate, and you'll be paid at a staggered data once you submit an invoice. This is on-going, long term, part time work.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $394 for this job
I am excited about this opportunity. I have big experience doing data processing and picture formatting. I live in Toronto, Canada. Please see my profile for more detail.
I am a college student at Texas Tech studying management information systems. I would love to do this for you for $15 / hour. Please see my PM. Thanks Brett McDaniel
I have lots of experience maintaining websites (which I think is what you are talking about) I am not American but my english is close to perfect and I am available by phone. Please contact me with more details
Hello, I am a very experienced web developer that has years of media conversion and content management experience. Please PM me so we can talk about details. My hourly rate is $15/hour.