We require an experienced Drupal programmer to complete the setup of an Ubercart product that allows for users to create a basic and premium classifieds listings on our site at www.dealbacker.com.
* We have a basic listings product setup in Ubercart 2x
* A registered user completes a number of forms and then proceeds to complete payment via PayPal
* The listing then expires after 2 months
* The user can then renew the listing by paying an additional fee
* We also have a ‘premium product’ setup however this does not currently provide the features we require (as listed below)
What we Require
1. Create a ‘premium’ listing functionality using either Product Kit or Attribute function that allows for the user to complete the basic listing form (basic fee) and then select a premium product at the end (with an additional fee)
2. Create an attribute (or Product Kit) that has a drop down selection of which country to apply the listing to and then applies a different basic fee depending on the country
3. Add an admin function to allow us to change the basic and premium listing features – fee and listing period
4. Setup a listing expiration notification message system that sends 3 emails (to the user) that go out before expiry, day of expiry and after expiry.
5. Setup custom URL paths for the listings
6. Promote ‘premium listings’ to top of searches
7. Setup RSS feeds and Google Base for the product listings
Timeframe and Payments
You should be able to complete this product setup within 7-10 days. No escrow payments until the required work is demonstrated and proven to work.
Please only bid if you are able to start work on this straight away should we award you the project.