We need a Drupal-6 CCK module which has the function of "Field Encrypttion" ([url removed, login to view]). The encryption method can be chosen between Encrypt ([url removed, login to view]) or AES ([url removed, login to view]) when a new CCK field is created.
1. The module is Drupal 6.x compliant.
2. The encryption process happens on-the-fly so it is transparent to users.
3. CCK filed data type is "text".
4. CCK field data needs to be stored in the database encrypted (by Encrypt or AES).
5. While the data are retrieved from the database during Views, edit, view, the data will be decrypted to show original data