I bought a template in Drupal 7 that is an online store with the Drupal commerce module.
My client needs this site to be an online store for wholesale and for that I need the following tasks:
- The prices can only be seen for registered users that are logged in; when a visitor is not logged, can see all the products and the descriptions but instead of the prices it shows a message that says Please
Sing Up or Login to See the Wholesale Prices.
- Integrate with Paypal and Money Bookers, add the paypal add to cart button to the products page as well.
- Minimum Order100 usd (Ddon’t let make pusrchases under 100 usd)
- Shipping flat rate of 30 USD of any purchase ( Add a flat rate for the order, this can be change, for 40 usd or 50 usd in the future)
- Free shipping on orders over 500 usd
- After 1000 usd free shipping plus additional 15% of discount.
-Fix this error:
When I log in as a admin or clean the cache or when I do things like that this error shows up:
Fatal error: require_once() [[url removed, login to view]]: Failed opening required '/home/sellonline/[url removed, login to view]' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/sellonline/[url removed, login to view] on line 3046
- Increase the speed
- Integrate the website with Google Analytics and Google Web Master Tools
- Install a SEO Module that lets add the title, meta description and meta tags.