I have a client who is looking to create a online booking system for studio leasing for a series or studios each is owned by a franchise. Here is the ideal flow of how he wants it to work (this is directly from my client):
1. Prospective member fills in all of their information into a form on the website. When you click submit, the website creates a user account and puts it into a “pending approval” status and prints the filled out membership application and sends it to their e-mail address (in case it doesn’t print)
2. The prospective member prints and signs the membership application and then either fax, mail, or scan and e-mail to us.
3. We approve the account and a username and temporary password is sent to the member
4. The member logs into their account and it prompts them to enter their credit card information
5. The member is directed to enter their zip code to locate the closest location
6. The member chooses the location (only showing locations within 75 miles)
7. The locations availability calendar is displayed, displaying a weekly calendar by default. There will be arrows at the top to move forward by week. Time that’s already booked will be grey.
8. Members click and drag on the calendar to choose a block(s) of time that they would like. That block of time will display in a color other than free time and already booked time (so it’s easy to distinguish). A tally will display on the far right of the screen (next to the calendar) showing how many blocks of time they’ve booked and the cost of each, with a total at the bottom. A reset button will be at the bottom of the screen if they want to clear the times that they’ve chosen.
9. A member clicks on “book times” and they are taken to a confirmation time that lists all of the dates/times that they are booking and to confirm the booking by clicking “submit”.
10. The member’s credit card will be charged. If it’s declined, they will be directed to enter their credit card info, if it’s approved, they proceed to next step.
11. A confirmation number is issued to the member to confirm that they submitted their request and they are told that a separate e-mail will be sent to them within 24 hours containing a passcode to open the door at the location. They will also be given the owner’s phone number for requests that require less than 24 hour turnaround(They will be sending this email and assigning the access code them selves this does not need to be incorporated). The times that they booked will now be displayed as being booked on the calendar.
12. An e-mail is sent to the franchise owner showing that the member has booked dates and times.
As for the payment processing if you can integrate something with a bank that would be best. I believe he is using US bank currently for us processing needs. I am not sure on the amount of time required to incorporate that into the system so if it is quicker to use payapl or 2checkout I am pretty sure I can get him to stick with one of them. I am not sure 100% on the date this is needed by however it will be with in the next few weeks.
Any questions please contact me. I will be happy to answer them the best that I can.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $1466 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks,