Fully test the code, do regression testing, fix bugs found by 3rd party testers and fully deploy to live Internet website. Warranty your work for 60 days.
We will not pay 100% up front milestone. We will NOT create a milestone until you demonstrate your full understanding of our requirements and also demonstrate your superior knowledge of quality, professional PHP coding. We have 3 developers with 33 years experience who will check your code. We do not want to have to file a dispute for incompetent work to get our money back. Need to be available now.
We use MySQL with InnoDB database engine. We have a web based order entry system. Our current order entry is fully functional but we want to modify it to send out order on a trial basis which will skip the billing and payment sections. This will be based on logon so IF a certain logon occurs then the order will be processed without any charges. Everything else is the same. Currently there are no IF conditions in the existing code so the code will need to be modified to check on what type of logon it is to treat the order as a "trial" order.
Then we require another variation of our base order entry for a different type of login for agencies that is identical to the existing code other than the following:
• Include Agency/Company Name in the order entry for an Agency.
• The Agency Company name becomes the Device User
• First and Last Name are also included as the Company contact person.
• Set the field isAgency in Device User Table to “Yes”.
• For an Agency logon, display only Device User/Agency Name.
• Disable any updates to Agency Name during OE.
• Agency can input quantity amount > 1.
• Shipping address should be the same for every order.
• No need to input DOB
• Some field labels need to have Agency added
This order will be processed using existing PayFlow unit purchase functionality.
That's it. Maximum time 2 days of work. We have a week to get it done.
This is for a seasoned, experienced individual or company with more than 7 years experience , preferably 10 years. Must be able to start now or within a day. We will fully explain the database tables to be used for order entry.