Our client has a custom built site that sells ecommerce stores with a monthly / yearly subscription.
Must be willing to sign an NDA.
We need the below points/tasks completed ASAP:
1) When store is suspended / inactive member merchants should be able to login but store should not be visible to the public.
2) In admin panel add “Manage Options” to “deactivated memberlist”. This was already implemented on the “Active Memberlist” section. It allows admin to bulk select member accounts then delete/suspend/unsuspend etc. You are only required to copy the coding over to this section.
3) Give admin the ability to add store. This feature was already implemented but is not working properly. Your job will be to make it functional and add additional form fields.
6) Currently store owners have to revisit the site each month to renew their subscription. We want to change it so that the subscription process is handled by “PayPal subscription” - so, PayPal will automatically deduct payment from store owners PayPal account when his subscription is due.
- Subscription will be handled by PayPal
- Each time payment deducted admin gets email
- Payment failure admin gets email
7) When store owner logs into their control panel they should be greeted with a blocked out popup window displaying:
- 30 Day trial expiry date (If user purchased store with a 30 day trial coupon)
- Affiliate name (If store owner signed up via an affiliate page, or used an Affiliate 30 days trial coupon, then this affiliate name should be displayed in this popup window)
- Next payment due date
- Change subscription type option (This will give store owner the option to change their subscription/payment type from monthly to yearly or yearly to monthly)
- MM Webinar Date (This will be a date set by admin)
10) When organization code is used to purchase a store. Organization gets $[url removed, login to view] commission and the affiliate who refers that organization gets $2.00. This should be recurring each time store buyer make payment for store. (Organization code is similar to coupon code. Users can use this code to purchase a store. Each time this code is used and payment is made, the code owner should be commissioned in the amount outlined above)
11) (Currently before payment is made for a store, admin receives an email) We now want admin to recieve this email AFTER successful PayPal payment with the below fields added:
Subscription type - Example Annually or Yearly
Store type - Red or Green
Free Trial - Yes/No
Organization (Ref) - Name of organization if organization code was used
Affiliate (Ref) - Name of affiliate if referred by affiliate
Payment Status: Passed/Failed
And maybe 3 more fields (Will discuss later)
12) Currently when organization signup and select their affiliates on their registartion page the affiliate gets $2.00. This is incorrect! Affiliate should not be paid any money for that sign up.