I am looking to have an application created that will help me manage my various real estate properties on a per case basis. I want to be able to see what my properties are doing at a glance. Which ones need attention, which ones are being sold, which ones are dead.
This needs to be something that i can run from online so that i can manage from anywhere as well as others that work with me.
Example if I had four properties.
One was a vacant lot ready for construction. I could first open the case, view details about the property. I could then look at the notes. Anytime I make a note, it would time/date stamp my login as the author of the note. I could store files pertaining to the case (.pdf,.tif,.jpg...) I could see if items are pending for this case, example waiting for construction plans. Anything pending would be make the file highlighted notifying the user there are pending things
The other properties could be either in a sold status, working status, or dead. With similar properties as the first.
Things the application will need
i can explain more if you have questions....
Be accessible via web, so that i may log into it at anytime.
1. Handle more than 99 cases, at a time
2. Notes per case (with date/time stamp) - each user that logs in or edits a case
3. When you open the case, you will see the detail information about the property (size, bedrooms, baths, singlefamily/vacant lot/Townhome, size of lot...) You will also have the notes displayed. With additional links for any files uploaded for the case. If there are items pending, those will show on the cover page.
4. Any time a user makes a note, the time/date stamp and login is automatically added at the end of the note. Notes will also log anytime someone completes a pending item, or uploads a file to that particular case, example: picture or pdf. The notes section will also have a link to that particular file and the filename.
5. The status will seperate the cases. When opening the application, it will show the categories of the status. example, 10 files in the active, 10 files in the sold, 10 files in the selling process, 10 files in the dead.
Status: New Leads - Active -Selling - Sold - Dead
It will also show a list of all the pending items from all the cases. A user could quickly click on any of these links to be brought to that particular case and what and view what is pending.
The cases are atomatically moved from status by any user that changes the status.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows XP - Windows 2000 - MAC...
this should bbe able to run on the web. I would like it to be fully functional and run it from the web.