I am a consultant based in the UK, I am looking to develop a long term relationship with good web & graphics developers. Ideally you should be:-
- Independant / self employed eg working from home in low cost country
- can speak reasonable english
- can develop in dreamweaver (some flash)
- have some oscommerce experience (for other sites)
- on broadband (for skype calls!)
My first / test requirment is our own humble website [[url removed, login to view]] it is currently in frontpage but needs to be moved to dreamweaver. The new hosting is a standard 'cpanel' based shared hosting.
What I would like is to work with a trusted developer on the site TOGETHER in a way to help teach me dreamweaver Mx.
I will start a phone call or chat via skype and then use a terminal program such as VNC so you can teach me dreamweaver and help start migrate this site over.
Please quote for 8 hours of your time to...
- help me select suitable template (point me to some download sites)
- speak on skype and via VNC to import template / make sub templates / subpages
- maybe paste over some better quality generic images.
I expect it to be a one to two hour call every couple of days.
Time may well be extended especially if we get on well I have other customer sites to get on with!
PS This requirement was listed as 'hotel website to dreamweaver' it's just I realise this is the easier way to test the suitability of a developer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 14, 2005 12:24:47 PM:
Thank you for showing an interest in the hotel website from frontpage to dreamweaver. However I now realise the best way to proceed and to see if I can get on well with the developer is to start with 8 hours of remote training / support. I have altered the title / description accordingly and look forwar to hearing from you.
Shared hosting linux platform