I want some one modify or install oscommerce to do the followings:
1. Have the ability to sell wholesale and retail (customer types)
and display only retail price. Admin should be able to store both prices. The wholesale price should be tied to min # of products. So, if admin says product A cost $1 retail and $0.50 for min 40 items for wholesale. When a wholesale ID is approved and login can buy at least 40 + items with .05 =40 *.05. So the restriction is at least 40 items should be ordered.
2. A logo along with a template. Nothing fancy but with a business look. The shop is for a cell phone accessories.
If I have the same functionality with any other open source then I will accept it. Please advise....
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).