Need OSC help.
**PLEASE READ ENTIRE BID REQUEST FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM, I WILL DISREGARD YOUR BID**
[url removed, login to view] and dependable. Need delivery within a few days.
2. PROFICIENT in English.
3. OSC expert - examples?
[url removed, login to view] install the following contributions into the already set up OSC site (w/custom template), make the following modifications:
*FAQDesk - [url removed, login to view],1106
*Fedex Real Time Quotes - [url removed, login to view],1462
*UPS XML Rates and Services - [url removed, login to view],1323
*Quickbooks Import QBI - [url removed, login to view],2847
*Discount Coupon Codes - [url removed, login to view],4269
*Information Pages Unlimited - [url removed, login to view],1025. Note: Add to admin the URL to the page that is created.
*Additional Img Module - [url removed, login to view],1032
*Add on Product pg a txt field that allows customer to enter the quantity of the item (default 1).
*Make some of the homepage editable via OSC admin - See attached zip for more info.
5. Have read this entire listing and are not going to send some type of "form reply" - instead - you will address my concerns and mention the phrase "ScoobyDoo Rocks!" with your response/bid.
6. The templates uses tables and a stylesheet. Please be willing to help with a few layout issues. No more than 1 hour, I'd estimate.
7. Possibly help with some store configuration - need help with setting up the shared SSL. And making sure everything works after the DNS is switched to the new hosting.
8. Can do the work on your own test server first, OR you may use the production server. You must test your work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
*nix Server running MySQL and PHP. OSC will be installed already. Custom template installed as well.