The site receives funds and converts it to another currency to be delivered to a recepient. The site collects the user information like the name, address, email address. Every time the user sends the money to the recepient, it collects the information of the recepient. The money is paid thru paypal.
Looking for a coder to fix/ improve a script in my site consisting of the following:
1. When a user fills up the recepient information page and then click the pay button witout clicking the "I agree button, the script creates a loop and retypes the same information in Administration panel - transaction log.I need a revision to break the loop. See [url removed, login to view] Repair script)
2. From the administration panel, a code allows you to change exchange rate and when you click go, it changes the exchange rate in the java display at the homepage and also in the remittance page that converts the US Dollar amount to another currency. Now it does not work. Also I would like to limit the foreign currency decimal places to 3. The coder should fix the problem which I probably messed up during ftp sessions.(repair script)
3. Please allow for another administrator to be able to verify new remittances. The second user can not delete any transaction. The password will assigned by the main administrator. Currently there is only one administrator. (added script)
4. I would like to install a fee calculator using the following formula instead of the existing. It is currently loaded in [url removed, login to view]
Formula for calculating the fees are as follows:
a. Delivery fee = Dollar amount x .03 + fee (based on the fee schedule [url removed, login to view] ). Pls include a page to allow us to change the fee schedule. The new fee calculator will then be incorporated with the new remittance page (see [url removed, login to view] ). By using the new form, the page [url removed, login to view] is not applicable anymore. by clicking continue in [url removed, login to view] you go [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] ... etc. (add script)
5. We would like to limit the remittance of first time user to $300.00. (add script)
6. When a new user sends a remittance, he will automatically automaticall receives a letter to verifiy his identity. There should be a page to allow administrator to compose the email to be sent. I will give details of the email.(add script)
7. When a new user registers, he will automatically receives a welcome email. There should be a page to allow administrator to compose the email to be sent.
8. Allow users to verify status of their transaction. See [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] Allow administrator to update the status of the transaction. Status are as follows:
a. waiting for funding
b. funding received (completed by paypal)
9. Allow users to select the previous payees from the dropdown list. By selecting the previous payee, the appropriate blanks in the form gets automatically pre-filled.
10. In the admin panel, please display the remittance in chronological order from latest first at 30 lines per page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
All work in php and mysql
Apache/[url removed, login to view] (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux)