BEFORE BIDDING, READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY - This Company is very serious about the project.
We are creating a Facebook E-Commerce platform, that also talks to the designated website.
Upon winning the project, we can provide you with these documents. What that means is you have all the parts to alongside our competitors in which you can see and feel and have a feel for their wireframe and architecture.
Winning bidder will immediately begin focusing on the development of turning the designs into working application.
Web Development must have the following functions:
1) Be able to sign into Facebook account via the ALLOW Facebook pop up.
2) Users need to be able to set interests and preferences that dictate what is shown to them. Will also need to connect via Facebook.
3) Easy upload for various products.
4) Full product must have side panel for preference settings and optional sharing via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
6. In addition to the API integration, need a back-end management system to manually populate content being shown to users. We will be in charge of the back end and need to be able to direct where these API feeds are showing up.
7) Significant database management related to on-going preference tracking for users
8) Merchant for our bank and Paypal. Secure Payment System.
9) Nominal Tracking feature. (Time spent, type of product viewed, etc)
10) White Hat - SEO friendly.
11) You will be working along side our graphics team to supply all graphic needs.
Source code, complete detailed documentation must be supplied. Non-disclosure agreement required.
INSTRUCTION FOR BIDDING. YOU ARE BIDDING TO MAKE A THIS PROJECT
- Explain what you think you can better our idea with relevance to our competitors.
- Explain how you wish to work and how you can guarantee a quality of work.
- Provide and estimate for the full project. (This bid is for the prototype but I still need a big picture for the full project)
- A key constranit for us is time, given your previous experiences, how long do you think this project would take (dont worry the shorter the time the better, we will not pay less because it takes you less time)
This Company is very serious about the project.
Please only reply with serious inquiries where you have read the instructions and will submit the responses via PM and can show other client work thats related to this.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Some Skills Required:
PHP / JAVA / JSON etc
PHP Yii Framework
Web design / CSS
Google maps API – for deep integration
Google geocoding API – To detect user proximity, region.
Facebook API – For deep integration (Facebook connect login, post to Facebook wall, store and collect user data such as email address, name and profile picture to store in the users account, Access friends for friend requests.
Twitter API – To allow the user to connect his and post to users twitter account.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $4595 for this job
Dear Project Owner, It's our pleasure to place bid on your project. For more details please have a look over PMB. Regards Sunil B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
We already have developed large scal social networking and ecommerce websites so would like to work on this project, please check some previous work and decide the best team accordingly. Thanks