1. Explore every aspect of [url removed, login to view] to know every
detail about how the script interacts with visitors.
2. Then log in to the Admin Control Panel and study all the modules
and interfaces from the Admin point of view.
3. Download and install the free version of the script available for
free download on the website. The free version has limitations and
does behave slightly different from the paid version.
4. Log in to the Admin Control Panel of the installed free version and
study all it to identify all the differences between free version and the
TO MODIFY THE SCRIPT
1. Let visitors register or opt in through their signed-in Facebook
accounts to have their exact non disposable Facebook email addresses
in the script database for email Autoresponder messages.
2. Remove all limitations from the free version and make it work
exactly as the paid version except for the modified parts.
IT MUST WORK PERFECTLY IF INSTALLED EITHER ON MAIN
ON THE MAIN DOMAIN, SUBDOMAIN OR SUBDIRECTORY
After modification, the script must work perfectly either on subdomain ([url removed, login to view]) or subdirectory ([url removed, login to view])
just as if it is installed on the main domain ([url removed, login to view]).
In the original version, visitors are taken to OTO (One Time Offer)
page after they opted in.
3. In the modified version, instead of the OTO, let it be THANK YOU
page and let the script AUTOPOST/AUTOSHARE pre-defined messages
to visitors' Facebook walls at set intervals just like email Autoresponder
but this will post directly to visitors' Facebook walls as if they post it
Exit Popup is activated whenever a visitor decides to close or
navigates away from any of the pages of the script.
Like the Autoresponder module, there must be an Exit Popup
configuration interface where admin can indicate the URL that is
activated when visitor exit each of the pages.
Just like the email Autoresponder module of the script, the messages
to Autopost/Autoshare will have a configuration interface where admin
can add as many messages to autopost/autoshare as possible and can
define intervals to post them on visitors' Facebook profile walls just
as if they post/share it themselves..
What is shared on the visitors' wall is not displayed to them before
sharing so they don't see it and cannot edit it just like email Auto
The messages are automatically posted/shared as updates on the
visitors' Facebook walls at set intervals. 3 messages will be posted
to their walls immediately after registration/opted in and others will
be posted daily or weekly as set by the admin in the control panel.
All features are enabled by default and Admin can choose to disable or
enable any of the features at will in the admin control panel of the
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF HOW IT WORKS AFTER MODIFICATION
1. Visitor to the squeeze page clicks a button and automatically
registers/opts in through his Facebook account.
2. After registrating, his Facebook profile info is automatically stored in
the script admin control panel for membership administration purpose.
3. His email is automatically plugged in into the email Autoresponder
of the script for Autoresponder messages.
4. 3 of the predefined messages are automatically posted to his
Facebook wall immediately after registration and others will be posted
daily or weekly as if he posts it himself.
5. Admin can mass post/share messages to members' Facebook walls just
as can mass mail members in the Autoresponder interface.
Our budget is between $30. You may negotiate.
The work will be awarded to the programmer with the lowest bid and
indepth knowledge and experience in PHP scripting and application
program with proven records of such works completed in the past.
You will not be paid until we are completely satisfied with the way
the script works as described in this offer specification.