I need an experienced ActionScript 3.0 developer for a project. The requirements cannot be disclosed unless an NDA is signed. However, if you can answer the following questions, I will assume you know AS 3.0 very well and will consider you for my project. I already have a PHP+AS3 developer on the team, but we need one more person to finish up this project
Please send a response to these questions:
1. Why should event handlers be removed once used? Name an event when an event isn’t removed.
2. Describe the use of the localToGlobal and globalToLocal functions of the Sprite Class. Give an Example.
3. How does the scrollRect property work in the Sprite Class.
4. How would you scroll a sprite any given of pixels to the left or right of the stage?
5. Is it possible to scroll a sprite at the level 0 index of the display list to the left or right and off the stage, while having a sprite at level 1 of the display list control the scrolling, but never leaving the stage? Explain.
6. How would you relate the positions of 2 sprites in 2 different movie clips to one another on the stage?
7. Explain how to stop all playing sounds.
8. If two items are on the same display level, what determines which will be on top of the other on the stage?
9. Explain how you would scroll sprite A when a movie clip is dragged over sprite B and how would you control the scrolling. (Start/Stop)