hello! ****please bid if you have a great level of Actionscript 3 experience and can provide 3 samples of past work****
This project is to modify an existing Flash mini site. The actual page URL and relevant FLA files will be provided to the awarding bidder. You will be working with a designer to help with the graphics & focus on the actionscript & testing part. The tasks are as below:
1. omit/hide an existing landing/pop-up page;
2. In the Homepage:
- a video which had audio now doesn't play properly, fix this actionscript to restore the previous audio;
- delete a background image and replace with a new image (to be provided); - add two new pages & add 2 buttons to main menu:
• one page is text & images;
• the other is a page with a list of videos (youtube) + 2 or 3 FLV videos (which will be provided);
3. a simple interactive flash game (15-20 seconds long): 6 icons which appears / disappears while the user interacts with a movable target to shoot them for points. At the end a total points show as a sum with a ranking from 6 grades (eg. "Total points scored: 23. Great! Your ranking is 6. This is very impressive.";
4. replace an image in an existing page and fix the scroll bar which is not working properly;
5. fix the scroll bar to work properly in another 4 pages;
6. unhide a function which was hidden from the public view.
note: cross browser compatibility testing is expected for both mac/pc (eg. ie6+, firefox 3+, safari 3+ etc).
A change-log of code alteration is required specifying which Fla file and which line of code and for what purpose.
Timeline: 5 days upon award;
+ $150 bonus if you can start on Friday and deliver the work within 5 calendar days.