*Flash Actionscript 2/3
*Ajax (desirable, but not a must)
We need a backend application that will take data such as "forms" and online activity such as "times viewed", "country", "IP" etc. primarly through a flash site, send it to a MySQL database and render it to a webbased interface for the end-user to view.
The developer(s) for this project will have to write:
1. A Flash component which registers all the necessary info which we will specify so that we can re-use it in several project. This means it should be a REAL Flash component with drag&drop useability allowing us to define the varibables etc. via the component inspector.
2. The PHP script to accompany this component which pulls the data from the MySQL DB and renders it out in realtime within pre-formatted (designed Html) pages. The result will also include realtime rendering of graphs such as pie, column, bar, line, charts with the data received.
We must receive ALL the source code for all the scripts within this project which MUST be VERY well documented in written ENGLISH. This is so that we can add additional functionality in the future. Hopefully we can find a developer who will continue to work with us on a long-term basis as there will be plenty of other web-based work and other online applications we would like to develope.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Must be ready to sign a NDA.
- Be fluent in written/spoken English.
- Have a stable broadband Internet connection.
- Available every day Mon-Fri to report and discuss the project via Skype.
- Be disciplined and meet deadlines.
- Have a good network of EXPERT programmers who could "jump in" if required due to sickness, accident etc.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Must be creative and have the ability to solve problems elegantly.
We work in Northern Europe (+1 GMT) therefore the developer(s) will have to work according to our timezone.
YOU MUST SUPPLY FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLES and relevant work-proof of similar applications which we can view online along with the necessary documentation if required.
We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!