Idea in Brief: ChatRoulette Speed Dating Website
* You MUST have implemented some form of a ChatRoulette website previously. We are looking for someone with prior experience who already knows how do this project easily. (We are NOT looking for someone experimenting with ChatRoulette development for the first time)
* Users will experience a Flash-based app for randomized 1-to-1 video/audio chat using Adobe's peer-to-peer RTMFP protocol, with fallback to Wowza/FMS.
* Use Facebook Connect for user ID authentication.
* Users should be able to run the same Flash-based app directly from our website using Facebook Connect, and also as a Facebook App inside a Facebook Canvas Page.
* The website will automatically pair up chat partners based on each user's basic filters (Gender, Age, Location, Interests)
* Initially each session will be timed for 3 minutes. After each session users will be asked if they want to exchange contact information. If they both agree, then contact information will be exchanged, otherwise they will not be paired up again for a specified period.
* Server side programming should be done in PHP or Ruby (Let us know if you wish to use another language), with MySQL as the backend database
* Support English and Chinese user interface (We'll provide UNICODE cross reference between English and Chinese)
* Administration Features: User Management
- Admin can manually block/suspend a user
- Send message to all members (newsletter)
- View member's profile/information
- Automatically block user from the site after 3 reports of other users
* Administration Features: Website Management
- Manage advertisement banners (Add/Remove)
- Analytics / Statistics
- Number of users/members based on gender, age, location
- Total chat sessions served
- Bandwidth usage
- Total page views
* Cross-browser compatibility, clean code, conform to web and open standards