Clip Share Programmer Needed for our site at [url removed, login to view] -- modifications needed by April 13, 2008.
We are looking for an experienced Clip Share Programmer who can make immediate modifications to the Clip Share script and the layout/design of the website.
Here is a sampling of the needed modifications.
1) We like the look and feel of the site at [url removed, login to view] and are interested in a similar look and feel. Essentially a clean, easy to use interface with minimal clutter and frames (and no mention of Clip Share at all).
2) Increase file upload size limit to 900 mb's.
3) Uploaded files (wmv, avi, mov, flv, etc.) should remain on the server for 30 days after conversion. These files should be in an easy to retrive folder, via ftp.
4) Upload capability should not be public. This should be a manually approved feature of the site. We only want certain individuals to have upload rights.
- Once video files are uploaded, capability to edit the title, description and tags.
- require certain fields to be completed before the file can be uploaded.
- For the present time, the site is not a community video sharing site – therefore the following features are not currently required and should be disabled (being able to activate/deactivate these features through the administration panel would be best, but not necessary):
1. Member/User Upload
4. Friends user
5. Customer Uploading abilities
7. Embed feature
8. Comment feature
9. Social bookmark feature
10. Related Tags (viewable)
5) Ability for Admin manipulation of FFMPEG flash conversion settings (including the option to have zero conversion at the server level - as the uploaded files will already be in the FLV format).
6) Paypal integration for different pricing plans and different access rights to different groups of videos.
- Password Retrieval/reset
- customers can update their record
- protect against password sharing by limiting logins to 2 IP's per 24 hours.
- access rights can expire as of a calendar date or after a certain number of days.
7) Dynamic search/results programming needed.
8) Ability for customer to label a video as a "favorite" for easy retrieval.
9) We do a lot of live video streaming via the following example html code:
<OBJECT id="mediaPlayer" width="640" height="480" classid="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95" codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701" standby="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..." type="application/x-oleobject">
<param name="src" value="mms://mdstream.wmlivesvc.vitalstreamcdn.com/live_mdstream_vitalstream_com_sandia2">
<param name="animationatStart" value="true">
<param name="transparentatStart" value="true">
<param name="autoStart" value="true">
<param name="showControls" value="true">
<param name="loop" value="false">
<EMBED type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/" id="mediaPlayer" name="mediaPlayer" displaysize="4" autosize="-1" bgcolor="darkblue" showcontrols="true" showtracker="-1" showdisplay="0" showstatusbar="-1" videoborder3d="-1" width="640" height="480" src="mms://mdstream.wmlivesvc.vitalstreamcdn.com/live_mdstream_vitalstream_com_sandia2" autostart="true" designtimesp="5311" loop="false"> </EMBED>
The Clip Share people told us we could simply upload this code as a video and then in would be included in the site and protected via PayPal. We will need this to be working.
Additional requirements may be necessary, but will typically be relegated to the design aspect of the website.
An ongoing relationship desired as well.
Bidders will not be summarily rejected if they pass our budget limits.
(additional terms: clipshare clip-share )
10 freelancers are bidding on average $695 for this job
We can do the project you have posted. Please, check your PM. Thanks We are an experienced company skilled in FLASH3D design and flash or 3d games for 5-10 years. We can do you project.