We need help to convert a Macromedia Director 11.5 Lingo Script to a PHP Class. The script is for a Fantasy Name Generator. Lingo is extremely easy programming language. It's a bonus if you know Lingo, but necessary if you feel CONFIDENT that you can make a perfect conversion.
You may ask: Why have you listed Flash as a skill? Because Director is not available, and Director is the predecessor of flash, so some veteran flash programmers surely know it.
The following attachments are included:
1) [url removed, login to view] - launch this in your web browser, but make sure you have installed the Adobe Macromedia plugin
2) [url removed, login to view] - the shockwave file used by [url removed, login to view]
3) scpt_init - a startup script so that you see how the obj_namegen class is used
4) obj_namegen - the class you should convert to PHP
This is what you receive from us if you win the bid.
One macromedia director file (DIR). You can download a 90 day evaluation copy from Adobe. Simply go to Adobe and search for "Macromedia". To preview the 2 scripts involved here see the attached files.
We want you to deliver to us:
1) One HTML form with two drop-down menus (for RACE and SEX) and a SUBMIT button. See the attached HTML and DCR file and you will understand. We only want a form, it does not have to have any special design. Do NOT USE the design images in the DIR. Simply use standard HTML, no images.
2) One PHP class that generates the names, exactly like the DIR file
3) One PHP file that accepts data from the HTML form (step 1) and uses the PHP Class (step 2) to return 5 suggestions for a fantasy name
Do not apply for this job if you have 0 references on Freelancer. Your bid will be auto-ignored. Let us know if you know Lingo (a bonus, but not required).