This is a private family tree website. Meaning it will be used by a single family to record their ancestors and family events. With the following specification:
1. Web 2.0 design
2. Facebook like design with templates.
3. Members are shown as chart with nodes and sub nodes.
4. Each box should show brief information about each person such as date of birth, date of death (if he/she deceased), name, image, and address.
5. Support for voting for the validity of great ancestors.
6. Comments on each node.
7. Likes and Dislikes for images, news, videos, and other postings.
8. Integrated VB forum using the same login and links to postings.
9. SMS verification is required for registration.
10. Ability to search for members by different parameters
11. Users should be able to zoom in and zoom out to view the complete tree
12. The application will be in Arabic so RTL screen direction is required
13. Sub-domain for each member.
14. Email address on the domain.
15. Each member can have their own page which can be viewed by members and visitors
16. Application should support mobile devices
17. Registration should be easy and with minimal information.
18. Member can use their Facebook or Twitter account to login
19. Full integration with Facebook and Twitter.
20. Member control panel
a. Configure personal page
b. Manage emails
c. Manage their tree nodes
d. Configure nodes colors
e. Manage events, news, and media (images and videos) by adding them to their own page
f. Update personal profile
21. Site Admin Panel
a. Database administration.
b. Server performance monitoring.
c. Control site template and colors.
d. Advertisement placement.
e. Special announcements.
22. Technical Requirements
a. Backend should be Linux (Apache, MySQL)
b. Source code should be organized and documented with clear comments
c. Source for the Design in PSD format
d. Full application review is required.
e. Clear and Concise naming for file names, directories, and functions