Hi All ActionScripters and Flash folks,
Please see attached file [url removed, login to view]
1. I have a map for my site which represents the Bangkok underground and overground rail system.
2. Inside the folder 'map' (inside the .zip file) please take a look at [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] renders [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] plots out STATIONS on the railway lines via the XML files
- it plots a marker based on the NAME, POSITION (x,y) and the MARKER/STATION Colour
- STATIONS can be on the Blue Line, Green Line or the Blue/Grey line
- The BLUE line is for MRT (underground stations). The other 2 lines are for the BTS (overground stations)
- You can add/remove stations from the XML as and when needed
PROBLEM . . . .
There are now NEW STATIONS on the GREEN (BTS) line - it has been extended and there are 5 NEW Stations 'past' ON NUT going EAST
1. In 'newmap' folder, you can see I have created the .FLA file (I did this using swf2fla decompiler as the original .FLA was not available)
2. In this .FLA you can see
- I have extended the graphics of the Green Line and shifted all the ril lines left to make more space for the extension
- Drawn all Station Names into the file itself, including the 5 new stations
- When I publish the .SWF file using this .FLA file, it only plots out the FIRST set of STATIONS from the XML file
- You can see it has plotted out the MRT stations from the XML file
- It then terminates, and does NOT plot the MARKERS for the 2 BTS Lines
(Note also that it draws out the NAMES of the MRT Stations as in the old map - since I have now 'Drawn' these into the .FLA file, I will ultimately remove these from the XML file - i.e.
<station id="114" visible="true" left="135" top="28" labelLeft="150" labelTop="28" >Mo Chit</station>
<station id="114" visible="true" left="135" top="28" labelLeft="150" labelTop="28" ></station>
but I left this as it is for now so you can see that the .SWF is plotting out the MARKERS / STATION Names. I will also of course adjust the position of the MARKERS to line up properly with the positioning of the New Rail Lines).
So, there is a bug in [url removed, login to view] I believe due to incorrect increment of a counter in placeStations()
Similarly, removeStations I think may be causing stations to not be 'cleared' when you click on them
Line 49 and 61
Take a look - let me know if you can fix the bug!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $125 for this job
Hi. I just fixed your problem in [url removed, login to view] -> placeStations(). Also there was some small problem with library... Please choose me and I will send you worked version of your project. Thank you.