we have a Flash 8/datagrid application whith 500 records, which is working ok. We need the following additions to it:
0. Access control (Flash/PHP) by userName /Password with the classical possibility to register ..
1. In the datagrid connected to a PHP/Mysql database : Selection/deselection of multiple records by simple click (instead of the actual Ctrl Click)
2 Display of selected items in a second datagrid under the first one
3. print or mail that second datagrid.
4. record the user name and selected items number. on a separate table.
5. As you know clicking on the column header of a datagrid induce a sort of the datagrid's records. Per default it is sorted alphabetically, but One of my column has to be sorted according to a specific order described in an array.
f.i.: if I have colors, these should be sorted according to a specific list (red,green,blue,white)
We supply the database and the flash datagrid connected to the database.
Pls quote for the completed job.