The idea is to make a game that functions like this:
1) You have a brick board that consist of 20 frames (in a square) just like the game Monopoly
2) You start on frame 1 and end on 20
3) On each frame you get a question that pop ups in a nice way with 3 answer alternatives. The questions should be random from a database. It should also be possible to show a video from YouTube in the same window
4) You must measure the time from start to goal and points recieved. Depending on if you answer correct you can finish the game quicker cause a correct answer gets you 4 frames forward instead of 1.
5) Each frame should be able to have a switchable logotype similiar to the picture below.
That's basically it. The design should be something like this [url removed, login to view] but digital with some nice animations for when a question is opened and when you move the "player icon".
Please send references of similiar work!