0. This would be a flash animated raffle.
1. The flash animation has to be "live" with a real time countdown.
2. When the coundown gets to 0. A flash animation should begin that will show a big rotating ball with tickets inside on a table. After a few (eg. 15 secs) seconds a ticket should be extracted from the ball and the ticket should be open. The ticket should display a number.
3. The winning number should be taken randomly from a sql database. (eg. This can be done in php I suppose. The animation should call a php script that would access the database and randomly select a number from it. Once the number was selected the php can provide the flash with the winning number to be diplayed.)
4. The flash animation should have two settings .
One setting that will allow the admin to set the time when the next raffle should begin. The time should be represented in year month day hour minute and second. It would be best if the admin can set more than 1 time for the raffles. This probably could be done with a simple file that the flash would have to read.
The second setting should be the number of random winning tickets. For example the admin decides how many winning tickets should be displayed by the animation.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $93 for this job
Scripts for only $ 17,00: Model Search | Banner Exchange | Counter Service | Auction | Auto Mall | Real Estate. Al this scripts in one package for only $ 17,00. [login to view URL]