We need a game coder who can design and programme games to be used on our website. The games will be available to play on our site only and can use keyboard and/or mouse. The games also need to incorporate any logos we provide (logos may need to be edited to be usable).
The coder must design the format of the game (ie. what type of game it will be e.g. platform, puzzle etc.), fully code it in any way they wish (web compatible and any format must be agreed to first by us).
Initially this bid will be for the programming of two full games. If the coder is found to be hard working and reliable further work will be negotiated.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 7, 2005 2:58:54 PM:
Please send me samples of your working games.
(Links will be accepted)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 8, 2005 8:24:52 AM:
A question that most bidders have asked is what type of games do I want?
The company is an advertising company and our logo can be found on [url removed, login to view]
Our slogan is 'Satisfy your ADdiction'
So we want original addictive games that can be used on our site.
An example idea is this:
A character that has to catch falling TVs from the sky (our logo TV) with the word AD on the screen. The idea being that the character is trying to 'Satisfy His ADdiction'. There may be bananas or tomatoes that have to be avoided etc.
A high score table will have to be included on all projects.
Please contact me with ideas and suggestions for what you can do for us with a relevant bid so that we can choose.
Remember that we need 2 different games. So maybe one could be the one suggested above and the other one may be a puzzle game.
The games will be used on our site and hence need to be compatible with all browsers.