for one of my projects i need a tournament browser that's pretty similar to this one (only the flash file in the content area of the page):
<[url removed, login to view]>
as you can see there are five areas in that browser:
* left: list of countries with flags
* top: list of days
* bottom: list of groups, finals
* right: list of venues
* middle: list of games with countries,? flags, date, venue, group and score
as you can further see the functionality of the browser is:
* if the mouse pointer is over any of the countries, days, venues or groups (selectors) the middle area shows all games for that item
* also, the rest of those selectors gets highlighted according to the selection. if you select "07" in the top area, all countries, venues and groups that have games on that day get highlightes (orange) - same for all other selectors
* if you click on any of the countries, venues or groups you get redirected to some other page (i just need to be able to set that link target url)
the design of the browser i need is pretty much the same with some small changes, but the functionality needs to be the same as here, and the design has be programmed very clean and accurately.
i will supply an xml file with all data for the browser as needed:
* countries (flags should be loaded from file system)
what you'd have to do:
* convert the design that exists in photoshop to flash
* build a simple preloader while getting the data from xml file and file system
* add functionality so that the user can browse the whole tournament just like in the example link
please let me know if you need any further information for bidding.
thanks a lot. martin.