I need some small php and flash work done.
I want to sandwich a swf file inside 2 swf advertisements of the same size.
Some thing like this.
User makes selection**>>
Example: [[url removed, login to view]]
**Page loads [url removed, login to view] which is made from:
*1 advertisement from Advertisers Table
- preload and display for 5 seconds at beginning
- preload tutorial as this file plays
1 chosen tutorial based on id= in this case 574
from Tutorial Table
Same ad again at the end.*
I would like it all to play as 1 nice swf file at the end comprised of the 3 seperate files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP and Flash